Getting my Facility Cryo- Ready
This is one of the first questions business owners ask before investing in a cryo chamber. Cryo chambers can be a very profitable addition to your business. The main requirement for your facility is that there is ventilation in the room where the chamber is placed.
Here is a standard set-up:
- 1 liquid nitrogen dewar (bottom center)
- 1 ceiling exhaust fan (top left)
The journey for getting your facility prepared for the XR cryo chamber consists of the steps below:
- Check local codes to identify any restrictions for this business or service
- Unit will fit through any normal office door (some smaller doors require unit to be carried in sideways)
- Recommended room size (10’ x 10’), however room can be smaller if Nitrogen dewars are stored in a separate room and connected through the wall
- The chamber and the liquid nitrogen dewar take up a 5’ x 5’ area
An optional layout shown in blue illustrates having the dewars in a separate room, routing the hose through the wall.
The room where the dewars are stored would need a separate plug in oxygen sensor.
There is an oxygen sensor built into the chamber so no additional oxygen sensors are needed if the dewar is in the same room.
Strong WiFi - may need "wifi extender" if room is in cement walls or far from router.
A normal 110v, 10 amp outlet
Tile or linoleum is best for flooring.
The base of the chamber will need to be level, and this is accomplished with adjustable height foot pads on casters.
Does the chamber need to travel down a corridor hallway to enter the room? Contact us to discuss.
Liquid Nitrogen Supplier
Cryo Innovations has a corporate relationship with a national gas supplier. This is important because most local suppliers are not educated on liquid nitrogen for cryotherapy, and the RECOVERY XR's safety features specifically.
We will send your address to the National representative and they will provide you with your Regional representative.
The National supplier will prepare the Regional representative with the standard protocol for working with Cryo Innovation’s customers.
Contact your Regional representative, schedule an initial site visit to review your facility.
Order 230 MP dewar(s) from the Regional representative. It is recommended to start with two dewars. Here is the breakdown of costs to help with your budget:
Each Dewar costs (~$60/mo to rent)
Each Dewar refill costs ($100-$150 per fill)
This comes out to $5/session
- Request a 50 psi Pressure Relief Valve (PRV) from your representative for each liquid nitrogen dewar.
- Pay attention to any contracts you are presented with. We recommend signing 1 or 2 year contracts.
If your gas representative recommends air circulation modifications to your facility, follow the steps below.
The LOWER the SONE of the fan the QUIETER it is.
The customer is responsible to contact a contractor to install the exhaust fan.
It is not recommended to install fan directly above cryo chamber.
Setting up a location for cryotherapy is a crucial step early in the process.
Your success, is our success!
Cryo Innovations LLC | 1582 Monrovia Avenue, Newport Beach, CA, USA
Copyright © 2018, cryoinnovations.com. All Rights Reserved